Paris Couture Fashion Week: Biggest Trends - Nude Illusion.

Paris Couture Fashion Week is one of the biggest fashion shows of the fashion industry. These designs are taken from the runway and are then tapered down into classic everyday fashion.


In my post, Illusions, I mention how I love using illusions to make your body look the way you want it to. In PCFW the use of nude illusions were used, much to my delight.
Nude illusions are the use of different fabrics and colours to allude a certain body shape, hence hiding or creating a desired look.

I have used the look of nude illusions in my clothing recently, by adding inserts into dresses and t-shirts. that I have made. All this was inspired by Stella McCartney who, practically, invented the nude illusion.


This will be a stunning trend that will explode into our daily fashion trends because of its flattering justice. 


Also Shown: Sheer Lace, Jewel Tones, Cinched Waist, Capes, Bows

Also Shown: Sheer Lace, Belted Waist

Also Shown: Jewel Tones, Cinched Waist, Plunging Neckline, Crystal Embellishments

Also Shown: Crystal Embellishments, Jewel Tones

Also Shown: Sheer Lace
*All photos compliments of FashionTV

0 comments:

Post a Comment

New Stylin' Comments

 

Search This Blog