Quickie - Matric Dance.




A few weeks ago I had my matric dance. It was a magical night filled with happiness and laughter and some beautiful surprises. It was wonderful and I really enjoyed myself. However, as with anything - the after party was the best part. It may not have been as magical as the night, but it was A LOT of fun.

I made my dress myself - with the help of my seamstress. It was a plain dress inspired by an Anne Barge bridal dress that I saw. I altered it to my own likes and this was the final product.
Hopefully next year I'll be working on the most fantastic fashion portfolio for fashion school. Who knows? I could even be accepted abroad.

If you're reading this I'm probably up to my neck in studies and projects - wish me luck!
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

New Stylin' Comments

 

Search This Blog