Art.

One trend I'm really hoping that will lift off for summer is art-like prints in clothing.
I've been researching art and art elements for some personal knowledge, and I've just fallen in love with the abstract patterns and prints of art.
Art is a form of expression and is something that you fall in love with immediately. It's something brilliant to appreciate and we can all agree that it can be beautiful. So, in my greatest dream of dreams, I just wish and pray and hope that people will take one form of beautiful art and translate it onto a canvas, that is your everyday outfit.
This is a rich trend that will translate excellently into Summer and Summer trends.
Cross fingers, because I think this will be a big one!
xx











Follow ADD on Twitter! @AaronsDirtyD
Or Like us on Facebook, here
x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

New Stylin' Comments

 

Search This Blog