Trouble In Paradise?

Honestly, whether you like it or not, you adore the Kardashians (even though Kim's voice gives me a headache), whether it be fashion wise (me!!) or just their lifestyle, you want some part of their life.

However, I found a juicy sneak-peak from the new Glamour Mag's New Years' edition.
Lookey-here:

"A preview of the Kardashian sisters' interview - in which Kim addresses her split/romantic aspirations - is as follows. For more, be sure to visit Glamour!
Kim Kardashian: ...I think I’ll always be a hopeless romantic.
Glamour: What do you mean by that?
Kim Kardashian: It means that I believe in love and the dream of having a perfect relationship, but my idea of it has changed. I think I need to not live in a fairy tale like that. I think I maybe need to just snap out of it and be a little more realistic.
Khloé Kardashian: I love Kim’s belief in love and the fact that she feels so strongly about it. She has that dream every girl has.
Kim Kardashian: Well, I don’t think I have it right now.
Khloé Kardashian: Which is fine, but I’m your sister and I know why you don’t have it right now. But I know you will get it again.
Kim Kardashian: I hope I do. But by then I hope maybe I’m a little bit more realistic.
Glamour: Realistic about what?                                                                
Kim Kardashian: The fact that what I want isn’t possible.
Khloé Kardashian: What, a guy on a white horse coming to get you? That doesn’t happen!
Kim Kardashian: I don’t know. I always wanted what Mom and Dad had. And at first I was like, I want six kids. Then I went down to four, then I was down to three…and now I’m like, maybe I won’t have any. Maybe I’ll just be a good aunt.
Khloé Kardashian: But Mom and Dad got a divorce, and she met Bruce. And you were a child; you don’t know what Mom and Dad had. As an outsider looking in, it probably looked like paradise.
Kim Kardashian: At this moment in my life, I feel like maybe I’m not supposed to have kids and all that.
Khloé Kardashian: Oh my God. Don’t be dramatic all of a sudden!
Kim Kardashian: That’s how I feel. Maybe my fairy tale has a different ending than I dreamed it would. But that’s OK."

Hmmm, interesting.












0 comments:

Post a Comment

New Stylin' Comments

 

Search This Blog