NEW LOOK!

I recently read an article on 6B - the new online magazine dedicated to the youth. 
It was an article by Shades Of Gold blogger - Talya Goldberg. Her blog is absolutely brilliant and so when I came across the article it was a must read. Her advice made me think about  what my future for the blog is and where I want to go with it. Yes, I started as a small, hobby initiated blog. But now I feel that I want more. I want to expand make this blog into a brand - that's where you come in. Spread the word, send me feedback. There's nothing more I want than your opinions of the blog. Send the love. I would love to give you my all.
I'm all for the people. For now, I'm all for maths. Where trig functions and analytical geometry await! Goodluck to us.
xx
Aminah



0 comments:

Post a Comment

New Stylin' Comments

 

Search This Blog