Frock Me Now

I believe that all little girls should be dressed in a beautiful white (or baby blue or pink) frock, white patent leather shoes, frilly socks and a beautiful little Alice Band. That is what I imagine my daughter to look like. 
However, the beauty of frocks should not only be reserved for little girls. A good dress can be worn by anyone, of any age. It's just how you pair it up, is what matters.


Frills and lace is all the rage in my eye. Even though this year's colour palette is earthy and neutral with a bit of blue's and purples to enhance the colour scheme (as shown below):



However, the best thing about frocks are: you can go simply girly and just glam it up with heels and a cardigan or grunge it up with a leather jacket and combat boots. It's all about how you want to look. I must say, my favourite is to just go all out frilly.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

New Stylin' Comments

 

Search This Blog