And The Blues Kick In.

Lately I've been noticing a lot of blue in my daily life. Everywhere I go, I see a spot of blue just coming in, especially in fashion. Today, I was reading the latest post of my favourite blog, Baked - The Blog, which is ironic, because she did a post on blue, which is just as well because I've been meaning to. Blue is a brilliant colour. You're able to add it to any garment and make it spectacular. I've always been in love with blue, maybe it's the same reason why I love Mondays, which may seem peculiar, but to me, it's a new start.

Enjoy the rest of your week. xx









2 comments:

  1. great photos love how blue can make an outfit pop! thanks so much for your lovely comment!

    http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

New Stylin' Comments

 

Search This Blog