Kim Kardashian - My New Honest Opinion.

Personality wise Kim was never my favourite person. I have, however, loved her fashion choices. Over the years I have admired her style and effortless looks she pulled off.
She was a role model for curvy girls, she made it look great to be curvy. She made me want to live a lifestyle like hers, even though it sounds superficial. She was the epitome of fashion for me.


Right now though... It's a new story. She's just went downhill and her style is deteriorating rapidly. I honestly don't know what to think anymore.
Sometimes I see a spark of genius, but right now its just not going anywhere for me.
Sometimes I feel like punching the fashion back into her.
Call me crazy, but it's true.






Please, Fashion Gods: I understand she's not a morally correct person, but please grant her some new fashion choices. Please bring us the old Kim :(

That's all for now
xx




0 comments:

Post a Comment

New Stylin' Comments

 

Search This Blog