Ooh Mickey You're so Fine.

Mickey Mouse has been an absolute favourite of mine since I was little. Lately I've been noticing a lot of Mickey inspired fashion accessories - and they're actually quite cute.
I wouldn't necessarily wear them - they're too outgoing for me (at least some of it is) - but they're quite an interesting prop to use when you take photos or just as a cute accessory.
You could tone it down or do it up, this is just another way to just update your wardrobe in a more fun way.


















2 comments:

  1. Great Post ! I love micky mouse too

    Love Storm

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun collection of Mickey images.

    Also, thank you for being part of the StyleSaint community! :)

    xo/Allison

    ReplyDelete

New Stylin' Comments

 

Search This Blog