#MyConcreteJungle - StyleSaint and Nokia Competition.

Yesterday, I entered a competition on StyleSaint - whom many of you know I'm a huge fan of.
The prize includes:

- $400 Visa Gift Card
- a Nokia Lumia 900 
- A front page feature on StyleSaint and SocialMediaWeek.org

This amazing competition is held to celebrate the launch for the new StyleSaint app, that has just been released, courtesy of Nokia. 
The rules of the competition is simple, all you have to do is create a StyleBook, showing off your country's best fashion assets. 
All I want you to do is check out my style book and then "love" it - click the love button.

Please vote for me, this would be an amazing opportunity for me and ADD!
Check out my StyleBook on Cape Town, South Africa.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

New Stylin' Comments

 

Search This Blog